Harness Measuring Chart
- When measuring please make all measurements in inches.
- Please note breed and age of horse.
- If you want the harness to fit on more than 1 horse include the range of measurements or do a separate diagram for each horse.
- If the horse’s weight fluctuates with the seasons if he is a work horse please note.
- Required measurements are A, F, I, J if needing collar hames style harness.
The rest of the measurements are nice to have but these 4 are the most important and will be enough to make your new harness.
Please call Frontier Equestrian at (417) 394-2298 with questions, or email us via our Contact Us page.